SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022: A new news has come for the unemployed candidates of India by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), online application and notification will be issued for SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022 from 01 February 2022 in the calendar released by Staff Selection Commission. In such a situation, the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and want to apply, they can apply online when the link is activated.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
- Name of Recruitment: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Other.
- Application Process: Online
- Start of Application: 01 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 07 March 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 07 March 2022
- Exam Date (1st Paper): May 2022
- Exam Date (Paper II): It is not announced yet
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- Gen/OBC : Rs.100/-
- EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Nil/- Rs.
- Female/PwD : Nil/- Rs.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/01/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment details
Staff Selection Commission will recruit the vacant posts of Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator under Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment, for which online application will be done from 01 February 2022. .
SSC CHSL 2022 – Ability
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have passed class 12th from a recognized board in India. For all other information related to eligibility, candidates read the notification.
Important instructions related to the application
- Candidates can apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 between 01/02/2022 to 07/03/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.